Management trainee program (MTP)
What does MTP mean?
MTP stands for management trainee program, for project assignments and seminars, for mentors and mentees, for new challenges and personal development. In short: MTP stands for the start of your career at BLG LOGISTICS.
Over the course of two years, we will prepare you for management or departmental responsibility in our company.
What can you expect from us?
In the MTP program, you are at the heart of our projects. You bring along your expertise and talent – we have tasks to help you grow. Whether it is material flow simulations for central storage or developing a new training concept. Detailed planning for our new logistics location or lending a hand yourself during the rollout: we want you. Shape the logistics of tomorrow, and your career here and now.
- 18-month project phase
- 6-month initial training for the target position, such as process engineer, department leader, or key account manager
- Work in changing teams and different departments in the group
- Projects at all German locations – some abroad as well
- Seminars on soft skills and management
- Mentoring during the entire program
What do we expect from you?
Did you study economics or engineering and focus on logistics? Then you’re a great fit for us! But feel free to approach us even if your area of study does not fit at first glance. We are looking for the person behind the diploma – with a passion for logistics. The next program starts on April 1, 2019. We look forward to receiving your application starting on November 01, 2018!
The program mainly takes place in our German locations - that´s why your German skills have to be on C-level (CEFR).
In a nutshell:
- You get to know logistics not only from textbooks but also from your internships.
- You want to lend a hand and make our processes even better.
- A new location every 3-4 months? That’s no problem for you.
- You travel wherever we need you.
- You speak German and English – “fluently”.
What else do you need to know?
- Each MTP class year has 10-15 participants.
- Socially responsible together – each class year engages in a social project of its choosing.
- Logistics has a future: your contract is permanent.
Meet us in person
|Praxisbörse University of Bremen||26.04.2018|
|Job Fair Bremen||17./18.11.2018|
That’s why BLG LOGISTICS!
Logistics is a business that is shaped by people – our employees create our success. Our goal: long-term work together with satisfied and committed employees who are happy to be a part of BLG LOGISTICS. We offer attractive and flexible employment models and individual opportunities for continuing education. Our open communication culture is the foundation of successful work together.
This is what awaits you:
- Leadership principles for a good working environment
- Secure jobs and fair framework conditions
- Open communication
- Professional and personal further development
- Compatibility of family and work