Next step: start your career
Logistics has a future. And many sides. We’ll show them to you!
Fresh out of school? You’re at the right place with us. In our management trainee program, get to learn our company, create a network for yourself, and improve your soft skills in various seminars. That is the basis for your project assignments. Just watching? Not with us! Taking on responsibility and collaborating in projects - that is how you start your career at BLG LOGISTICS.
Management trainee program (MTP)
What does MTP mean?
MTP stands for management trainee program, for project assignments and seminars, for mentors and mentees, for new challenges and personal development. In short: MTP stands for the start of your career at BLG LOGISTICS.
Over the course of two years, we will prepare you for management or departmental responsibility in our company.
What can you expect from us?
In the MTP program, you are at the heart of our projects. You bring along your expertise and talent – we have tasks to help you grow. Whether it is material flow simulations for central storage or developing a new training concept. Detailed planning for our new logistics location or lending a hand yourself during the rollout: we want you. Shape the logistics of tomorrow, and your career here and now.
- 18-month project phase
- 6-month initial training for the target position, such as process engineer, department leader, or key account manager
- Work in changing teams and different departments in the group
- Projects at all German locations - some abroad as well
- Seminars on soft skills and management
- Mentoring during the entire program
What do we expect from you?
Did you study economics or engineering and focus on logistics? Then you’re a great fit for us! But feel free to approach us even if your area of study does not fit at first glance. We are looking for the person behind the diploma - with a passion for logistics. The next program starts on May 1, 2017. We look forward to receiving your application starting on December 15, 2016!
In a nutshell:
- You get to know logistics not only from textbooks but also from your internships.
- You want to lend a hand and make our processes even better.
- A new location every 3-4 months? That’s no problem for you.
- You travel wherever we need you.
- You speak English - “fluently”.
What else do you need to know?
- Each MTP class year has 10-15 participants.
- Socially responsible together - each class year engages in a social project of its choosing.
- Logistics has a future: your contract is permanent.
That’s why BLG LOGISTICS!
Logistics is a business that is shaped by people - our employees create our success. Our goal: long-term work together with satisfied and committed employees who are happy to be a part of BLG LOGISTICS. We offer attractive and flexible employment models and individual opportunities for continuing education. Our open communication culture is the foundation of successful work together.
This is what awaits you at BLG LOGISTICS:
- Leadership principles for a good working environment
- Secure jobs and fair framework conditions
- Open communication
- Professional and personal further development
- Compatibility of family and work
Do you have questions about the MTP program?
Head of personal development