Efficient IT solutions support our processes
We use cutting-edge technology and complex solutions in all working areas at BLG logistics, so that we can professionally and reliably implement the requirements of our customers. Our IT employees are in close communication with the operational areas in order to ensure comprehensive support for the logistics processes and that their optimization is continually driven forward.
Typical tasks in the IT area
- Installation, configuration, and management of client and server systems
- Development of IT infrastructure for operational processes
- Development of in-house IT solutions
- Fault diagnosis and correction
- Management of network infrastructure, server landscape, and security solutions
- Drawing up of requirements analyses for the selection of software tools
- Support for end users in dealing with standard applications (IT support)
Our requirements in the area of IT
- Degree or training in the IT area or a comparable qualification
- Relevant work experience
- Some on-call work
- Experience of working on projects
- Excellent problem-solving capability and customer orientation
Vacancies in germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.