Project and process management in logistics
Planning and implementing tailor-made solutions
Project and process managers at BLG LOGISTICS implement logistics requirements for our customers individually. They are therefore responsible for putting the dynamic developments in logistics into practice for our customers. Whether they are dealing with the adjustment of individual processes or the redevelopment of complex logistics chains, they analyze all activities and create transparent logistics processes.
At BLG LOGISTICS, we have project and process managers throughout Germany and in all of our divisions. Specific expertise in contract or automobile logistics is helpful so you can bring your industry knowledge into play optimally.
Typical tasks in project and process management
- Analysis of customer requirements and channeling of the necessary resources
- Planning, representation, and implementation of new processes
- Pricing for quotations, assistance with negotiations, and presentation to customers
- Customer care and support for project roll-outs
- Optimization of existing logistics processes
- Implementation of new technologies during operation
- Independent work on projects and subtasks with existing and new customers
Our requirements for our project and process managers
- Degree in the area of industrial engineering, business administration, or logistics
- Above-average problem-solving capability and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, and an aptitude for analyzing and structuring complex issues
- Good command of English and very good knowledge in the area of data processing
- Willingness to travel
Vacancies in germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.