Support for our work processes with cutting-edge technology
Technology plays a crucial role in daily working life at BLG LOGISTICS. Thanks to the use of cutting-edge technology, our work processes run seamlessly. The conveyor systems in the enormous warehouses and the large equipment such as van carriers at the auto terminals are the best examples.
At our auto terminals, we also run technical centers in which we undertake technical services for our customers. These services range from cleaning, painting, and wrapping of vehicles through to technical processing and inspection of the automobiles before delivery to the dealers.
We also operate our own truck workshops for the maintenance, repair, and servicing of our automobile transporter fleet.
We employ specialists and managerial staff in this field of work at our sites throughout Germany.
Typical jobs in the technical area
- Mechatronics engineer in our technical facilities e.g. conveyor plants in the high-bay warehouse
- Vehicle mechatronics engineer in our automobile technical centers
- Automotive painter in our automobile technical centers
Our requirements in the technical area
- Completed technical vocational training for mechatronics engineer, vehicle mechatronics engineer, automotive painter, or in a similar specialist area
- Technical understanding and manual dexterity
- A meticulous way of working
- Physical fitness and resilience
- A head for heights e.g. for the work in the conveyor plants
- Willingness to work early shifts and late shifts
Vacancies in germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.