Customized solutions for manufacturers and trading companies
We operate warehouses all over Germany for customers from very different industries. At BLG, you can be picking, packing, storing goods or removing them from storage (e.g. goods such as auto parts, biscuits, household goods, furniture, heating systems, and many others), and controlling the logistics processes for many prestigious customers. This means that with your work you make an important contribution to the global trade of products and goods. The welfare of our employees is particularly important to us, so we use technologies and tools that make the work easier and we provide an ergonomically-designed work environment.
In the warehouse logistics area, at our sites, we employ operational and commercial management staff and administrators as well as the employees who perform the typical warehouse functions.
Typical tasks in the warehouse
- Checking quantity and quality of goods on goods acceptance
- Loading and unloading different transport carriers
- Appropriately storing goods and removing them from storage using industrial trucks
- Picking customer orders
- Packing goods
- Planning, organizing, and carrying out logistics processes
- Processing returns
- Managing empties
Our requirements for our warehouse employees
- Successfully completed training as a warehouse logistics specialist or corresponding work experience performing warehouse activities
- Where appropriate, forklift truck license
- Where appropriate, driver's license entitling you to drive a vehicle of up to 7.5 tons (the old class 3 in Germany)
- Physical resilience
- Experience in dealing with modern warehouse technology and data processing
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, flexibility, and commitment
- Enjoyment of teamwork
Vacancies in germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.