Forwarding and logistics services clerk
Your work includes organizing transports, selecting modes of transport and carriers, describing different warehousing organization and storage systems, determining the logistics needs of customers and suitable implementation options, developing solution proposals for our customers, and collaboration with the accounting and HR departments.
What shape does the training take?
The training takes place in all departments that are relevant to the job and according to an operational training plan with specific training content. You generally change departments every four months.
With us, the training to be a forwarding and logistics services clerk takes 2.5 years.
You would attend vocational training twice a week at the "Schule für Großhandel, Außenhandel und Verkehr" (school for wholesale trade, foreign trade and transportation) in Bremen
What is taught in the vocational school?
- Business administration
- Data processing
What is the content of the training?
- Basic commercial training
- Warehouse logistics
- Logistics services
- Process-oriented provision of services in forwarding and logistics
- Contracts, liability and insurance
- Commercial management and control
What is required of me?
- A "höhere Handelsschule" (commercial college) qualification or an "Abitur" or equivalent (upper-level secondary school certificate taken after 12 or 13 years of school education that qualifies for admission to university)
- Other applicants with a "mittlerer Schulabschluss" or equivalent (general education school leaving certificate obtained on completion of grade 10 at secondary school) are also welcome
Where is the training provided?
At our sites in:
Vacancies in Germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.