IT specialist in system integration or application development
Information technology and communication technology influence practically all areas of life in our society and bring about faster changes in the working environment. In order to survive in international business, the efficient use of these technologies is becoming even more of a critical factor for success all the time.
In the specialist area of application development, the focus is on programming, while the specialist area of system integration focuses on the installation of IT systems. The contents of the training vary depending on the key training area (application development or system integration).
What shape does the training take?
The training takes place in all departments that are relevant to the job and according to an operational training plan with specific training content.
In general, training takes three years, but in specific circumstances, this may be shortened to 2.5 years.
The vocational training course is taught in blocks.
In your application, please specify in which area you would like to complete your training.
What is the content of the training?
- Business and performance processes
- Occupational safety/environmental protection
- Basic functions of a training organization
- Programming techniques
- Information technology and telecommunications technology products and markets
- Installation and configuration
- Databases and interfaces
- Error analysis and troubleshooting
What is required of me?
- Readiness to get involved, willingness to learn, flexibility
- A "mittlerer Schulabschluss" or equivalent (general education school leaving certificate obtained on completion of grade 10 at secondary school), a "höhere Handelsschule" (commercial college) qualification, or an "Abitur" or equivalent (upper-level secondary school certificate taken after 12 or 13 years of school education that qualifies for admission to university)
- Good knowledge of IT, mathematics, German, and English
- Interest in the areas of IT and programming
- Good PC and hardware knowledge
- Interpersonal skills, motivation, ability to work in a team, organizational skills
- Technical understanding
Where is the training provided?
At our sites in:
Vacancies in Germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.