How does the apprenticeship work?
Apprenticeship – that means: Theory at a vocational college and practice at the company.
At our company, you will get to know all the departments that are important in your qualified job. That covers practice. To buff up your theoretical knowledge, we have an operational apprenticeship plan and defined content for the apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship lasts three years. You do a really good job and want to reduce it to 2.5 years? We are happy to help you do that.
What do you learn in practice?
- about our logistics processes so you’ll know which hardware and software we need.
- how to correct errors and remove disturbances – whether the printer, PC or new software is concerned.
- how to install and configure new devices and programs.
- how to keep on the ball in IT and find out which products are “up to date”.
- how to pass on your expert knowledge to your colleagues.
Where do we train?
What should you bring?
You are currently working on finishing high school with good grades and are motivated to discover the world of logistics with us. You are a team player and have good PC skills. Interested? Check out our current vacancies!
Vacancies in Germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.