Your tasks when training as a mechatronics engineer include general production tasks, troubleshooting, maintenance and checking of electric, electronic, mechanical, and control components, responsibility for ensuring production facilities are always ready for operation and the manufacture of machine parts.
You should possess manual talent, a high level of technical understanding, sound knowledge of mathematics and physics, a command of English, good spatial ability and reliable color vision, and a head for heights.
What shape does the training take?
The training takes place in all departments that are relevant to the job and according to an operational training plan with specific training content.
In general, training takes three and a half years, but in specific circumstances, this may be shortened.
What is the content of the training?
- Analysis of functional relationships
- Manufacture of mechanical subsystems
- Installation of electrical equipment
- Provision of mechatronic components
- Planning of assembly and disassembly of machinery, systems, and equipment
- Commissioning, troubleshooting, and repair
- Programming of mechatronic systems
What is required of me?
- An "Abitur" or equivalent (upper-level secondary school certificate taken after 12 or 13 years of school education that qualifies for admission to university) or a "mittlerer Schulabschluss" or equivalent (general education school leaving certificate obtained on completion of grade 10 at secondary school)
- All applicants with a qualification from a technical school are also welcome
- Manual talent
- High level of technical understanding
- Sound knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Good spatial ability and reliable color vision
- A head for heights
- Command of English
Where is the training provided?
At our site in:
Vacancies in Germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.