From the European network for automobile logistics to loading and securing „on board“
With our extensive network of seaport and inland terminals and our high levels of expertise in the planning, setup, and operation of new terminal sites (e.g. the offshore terminal ABC-Halbinsel) as well as all other relevant services in this area, we are your full-service contact for services in the area of cargo handling logistics.
BLG's terminal network is composed of more than 20 international sites – terminals on the sea, on rivers, and inland. It includes Neustädter Hafen, Europe's largest terminal for conventional cargo. The terminals offer a great number of industry-specific technical services for various industries.
Professional handling of heavy cargo is no problem for us. We can also provide you with expert support for your heavy load transport – from the organization and handling of the on-carriage to the terminals as well as the off-carriage from the terminals, through to assembly and disassembly work before and after transport. We keep your requirements in sight at all times.
We can look after all of the important tasks in the area of sea shipping administration on request. We would also be glad to be your partner for consulting and planning of lashing concepts as well as the operational implementation of these concepts.
Our services at a glance:
- European network for automobile logistics (terminals on the sea, on large rivers, and inland)
- Setup, organization, and operation of terminals
- Technical services
- Warehouse logistics
- Break bulk: global shipping following flexible storage
- Machinery and equipment – High & Heavy
- On-carriage and off-carriage
- Worldwide car shipping and transports
- Loading and securing „on board“: stevedoring and lashing