Your partner for temperature-controlled logistics
Our range of services in coldstore logistics
At its site in Bremerhaven, with a capacity of 31,000 Euro-pallets, BLG LOGISTICS operates the largest industrial cold store for the storage of frozen and refrigerated food and the handling of controlled-temperature non-food goods. The cold store is approved for
- Intra-Community trade for meat and fish products, vet. control no.: DE-HB-01049-EG
- Repacking and labeling of packaged food of animal origin, vet. control no.: DE-HB-01049-EG
- Storage of goods of animal origin from third countries that do not meet the requirements laid down in Community law, vet. control no.: DE-HB-II-1
- Storage of organic products in accordance with eco-control regulations.
Storage is in accordance with MSC criteria, in accordance with IFS requirements for service providers, and following hygiene guidelines in accordance with HACCP.
Locational advantage of the cold store in Bremerhaven
- Site right at the container terminal
- Storage in free port (bonded area)
- Veterinary border inspection post on site
- Official inspection of plants on site
- Customs authorities on site or in the immediate vicinity
We would be happy to advise you personally!
Contact for coldstore logistics