Optimal support through IT management
Information and technology in combination
At all BLG sites, we use software that is specially tailored to the customer's requirements. Examples are warehouse management systems (WMSs), material flow systems, or specially developed software solutions, e.g. our JC@RS family of software for the automobile industry. The goal is to optimally support the logistics processes with the use of suitable IT systems. The support provided by our IT experts to our customers is continuous, professional, and customer-oriented.
Our services at a glance:
- Preparation of functional specification/requirements specification documents
- Development of test cases and carrying out of testing and simulations
- System roll-outs without any interruption in operation
- Guarantee of failure-free IT operation due to central help-desk, 1st-level support, and coordination of 2nd- and 3rd-level support
Development of more efficient IT systems
Whether we are working with standardized applications from various long-term partners or in-house developments, we gear these to the needs of our customers. The solution that evolves is based on the target processes and is designed – with the actual user in mind – to be intuitive to operate, transparent, and individually extensible. In this way, the IT systems that are used can support process reliability and provide optimal support for the users. Individual reporting and special control tools also allow optimal planning of the operational business and control of all activities. Status information on all activities is available and this can supply important information for downstream processes (e.g. communication with end customers).
The benefits for you at a glance:
- Individual tailoring to the target process through configuration or programming of the systems with a focus on user-friendliness and process reliability
- Transparent representation of all logistics processes, e.g. in the merchandising system or in the case of order control for vehicles
- Status information that is available at all times e.g. status for storage, shipping, and returns processes, and for the technical handling and route planning for vehicles
We would be happy to advise you personally!
Contact for industrial logistics
Contact for retail logistics
contact for automobile logistics