BLG Logistics Solutions Italia has its headquarters in Melzo, one of the two logistics centers in the Milan area.
The intermodal terminal is located in the eastern section of Milan (where there are customs offices as well) and enjoys a strategic position thanks to efficient regional links to the A4, A1 and A 35 highways. Furthermore, it is the logistics corridor linking maritime and inland terminals to the main markets of Italy, Central and Southern Europe.
Facts and figures
|Total surface||260,000 m²|
|Custom/fiscal warehouses||5,000 m²|
|National warehouses||25,000 m²|
|Railway tracks||approx 2,000 lm internal|
|approx 3,000 lm sorting area|
- Direct management of import containers at Italian ports
- Inbound (including customs and fiscal clearance activities)
- Quality control
- Storage and warehousing (customs and fiscal warehouse)
- Labeling and kitting
- Picking and packing of orders
- Management of packaging material and consumables
- Packaging engineering
Do you have questions about this location?
Please contact us directly in Melzo:
Phone +39 02-89058876
Fax +39 02 89070500
We would be happy to advise you personally!