Internet usage conditions of the BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
1. General use
Use of and access to the website of BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG and the websites of enterprises affiliated to same within the meaning of Art. 15 et seq. AktG (Stock Corporation Act) (hereinafter BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG) are subject to the conditions set forth below.
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG does not recognize any conflicting conditions unless expressly agreed to in writing.
It is generally possible to use the website without the provision of personal data. Where personal data are collected on any website pages (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) they are always, as far as possible, provided on a voluntary basis. These data are not passed on to third parties without your express consent.
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG wishes to point out that the transmission of data over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be subject to security breaches. It is not possible to completely secure the data from access by third parties.
Use by third parties of contact data published in the mandatory Legal Information or elsewhere for sending advertising and information materials not explicitly requested is herewith expressly prohibited.
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG expressly reserves the right to take legal steps if such unsolicited advertising information is sent, such as in the case of spam e-mails.
These terms and conditions apply to all components and content of the online offering of the website of BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG.
2. Access data/ server log files
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG (or its web space provider) collects data on each access to the site (by means of so-called server log files). The access data include:
Name of website or file accessed, date and time of the access, volume of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, the referrer URL (the page visited previously), IP address and the requesting provider.
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG shall use the log data only for statistical analyses for the purpose of the site’s operation, security and optimization. BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG, however, reserves the right to review the log data subsequently if there are specific indications that justify a suspicion of illegal use.
3. Embedding of third-party services and content
Third-party content, such as YouTube videos, material provided by Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites may be embedded in this website. The prerequisite for this is always that the provider of this content (hereinafter referred to as “Third-Party Provider”) sees the IP address of the user as these providers would not be able to send the content to the respective user’s browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required so that this content can be provided. BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG endeavors to only use content from providers who use the IP address merely to provide the content. However, we have no control over whether the Third-Party Provider stores the IP address, e.g. for statistical purposes. We shall inform users thereof to the extent that we are aware of such a practice.
4. External links
In order to keep you informed as best we can, our website contains links to websites belonging to third parties. In those cases in which this may not be clear, we have added a notice that the respective link is from an external provider. This applies, for example, to the sharing function that can be found on the current vacancies and press release pages of this website. The links to social media providers such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, WhatsApp (and email links) featured on these pages have been integrated as external links and not as plug-ins. The website operator has no control over the contents and design of the websites of other providers; therefore, please refer to their data protection statements. Needless to say, the guarantees given by this data protection statement do not apply to these websites.
Social Media Links:
6. Use of a web analytics tool
(1) This website uses the web analytics application Matomo. It analyses the use of the website and allows us to make regular improvements. The generated statistics enable us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is provided by Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 Letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation.
(2) For these evaluation purposes, cookies (further details under No. 4) are stored on your computer. The controller stores the information collected in this way exclusively on its server in the United States of America. You can control the evaluation by way of settings – by deleting existing cookies and blocking new cookies. Please note that if you block cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. Cookies are blocked by changing your browser settings. You can block the use of Matomo by unticking the following box and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension AnonymizeIP. In consequence, IP addresses are truncated before being processed so that direct attribution to a specific person is ruled out. The IP address transferred by your browser via Matomo is not amalgamated with any other data collected by us.
By stating your e-mail address you consent to our using same to send you our newsletter containing information about recent developments at BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG and enterprises affiliated to same within the meaning of Art. 15 et seq. AktG (Stock Corporation Act).
When the first automatically generated confirmation mail concerning a newsletter subscription is opened, and on each occasion when a newsletter e-mail is opened, the following data are sent to us as well:
– date and time of registration and, if applicable, cancellation of the newsletter by the subscriber,
– identity of the subscriber opening the newsletter and/or clicking on links (including number of clicks),
– any returns (e.g. e-mail capacity limit exceeded or non-existent account).
We use these data to manage distribution of the newsletter, and analyse them purely for statistical purposes in the interests of further improving our offering. By subscribing to the newsletter you grant consent to the use of these data. Your data are not used for any other purposes; in particular, the data are not disclosed to third parties.
You can, of course, cancel your subscription to the newsletter and withdraw your consent with effect for the future.
8. Your rights
You possess the following rights in relation to us concerning your personal data: the right to obtain information, the right to rectification or erasure, the right to restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. Any such withdrawal of consent influences the legitimacy of your personal data being processed once you have given us notice.
Insofar as we invoke a balancing of interests to legitimize the processing of your personal data, you can object to such processing. Such cases arise in particular if the processing is not essential in order to perform a contract concluded with you. If you give notice of such an objection, we would ask you to indicate the reasons why we are no longer to process your data as in the past. If your objection is substantiated, we shall examine the circumstances and either cease or modify the data processing, or notify you of our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
You can, of course, object at any time to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. You can use the following contact details to notify us of your objection to advertising:
BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG
(see Legal Information)