- 2 – 3 months of voluntary internship
- Up to 6 months of mandatory internship
- Projects and daily business
You have a professional focus – we have the right internship. From supply chain management to human resources work, from marketing to project management: you get to know our processes and company structures, make contacts, and get input from practice.
You’re in the thick of it, not just along for the ride – here, you are part of the team.
- Combination: Internship + final project
- Support from colleagues
- Connecting practice and theory
Is the end of your studies approaching and with it your final project? Do you have an interesting topic for your final project? Time for the next step! Do an internship and get to know BLG LOGISTICS – we will help you on the way to your thesis.
Do you want to apply? This is how:
- Check out our vacancies
- Nothing for you? Then write an unsolicited application and tell us the place, department, and period of time of your ideal internship
Meet us in person
|Praxisbörse University of Bremen||26.04.2018|
|Job4U Fair Weserstadion Bremen||08./09.06.2018|
|Fan Day Weserstadion Bremen||11.08.2018|
|Job4U Fair Bremerhaven||24./25.08.2018|
|Welt der Logistik BLG-Forum Bremen||20.09.2018|
|Job Fair Bremen||17./18.11.2018|
Why BLG LOGISTICS is right
Logistics is a business that is shaped by people – our employees create our success. Our goal: long-term work together with satisfied and committed employees who are happy to be a part of BLG LOGISTICS. We offer attractive and flexible employment models and individual opportunities for continuing education. Our open communication culture is the foundation of successful work together.
This is what awaits you:
- Leadership principles for a good working environment
- Secure jobs and fair framework conditions
- Open communication
- Professional and personal further development
- Compatibility of family and work