TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FOR VEHICLES
In our AUTOMOBILE division, BLG LOGISTICS provides global logistics for finished vehicles from the manufacturers to the dealers in the destination countries. The main pillars are terminals on the sea, on major rivers, and inland, forwarding and transport by road, rail and water, as well as our own technical centers. Looking after more than 7.4 million vehicles per year, BLG LOGISTICS is Europe's market leader in automobile logistics.
- Worldwide automobile shipments
- Own state-of-the-art truck fleet with 500 vehicle transporters
- Rail cars: 1,275 own state-of-the-art, double-deck rail cars with whisper brakes
- On the Rhine and Danube rivers, we operate a total of eight barges for the transport of vehicles
- Supplementary value-added services for complete vehicle logistics
- Automobile storage
- Worldwide vehicle shipping and transport
- Vehicle transport also for private and individual customers
TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FOR EVERY REQUIREMENT
BLG LOGISTICS is a forwarding service specialist. We can carry your goods across the globe by sea, rail and road. Our portfolio also encompasses individual transport arrangements, heavy load movements and special shuttle operations.
We don't stick to standard solutions. Instead, we work with our customers to develop tailor-made logistics solutions for transporting their goods. We never lose sight of efficiency and sustainability.
TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FOR ALL KINDS OF HEAVY GOODS
Nothing is too big, too heavy or too bulky for our heavy goods specialists. We move all types of self-propelled or rolling units, handle iron, steel, pipes and lumber and transport and transship special project cargo. Our sites have an excellent infrastructure as well as specialized equipment we can use whenever and wherever customers need it, e.g modular transporters (SPMT). For renowned companies around the world, we organize project cargoes from the factory to the construction site – from Europe to overseas and in the reverse direction. Our regular activities for customers include pure FOB deliveries as well as the organization of cross trades. That is why our motivated heavy goods specialists are happy to take on any challenge and provide the right logistics solution every time.
TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FOR ONSHORE & OFFSHORE
Especially for the transport of turbines for the on-shore and offshore wind industry, we use special vehicles, build special structures, calculate the right transport and load securing and plan transport routes. Our engineering team not only develops needs-based, customer-centered solutions, but also relies on standardization.
- "Sleeper" storage and transport system. This tool effectively distributes loads of up to 1,000 tons over the ground and enables flexible handling.
- Mobile weighing system. This allows us to weigh large components up to a total weight of 4,800 tons with an accuracy of +- 0.5% anywhere on our site
- Special pontoon offshore BHV 1. Fast, short-notice conversion to accommodate different load types. A powerful ballasting system ensures fast, low-cost rolling loading and unloading, independent of tides.
- Self-propelled modular transporters (SPMT). Use of modular transporters for heavy loads.