Project management: From planning to controlling
Logistics planning and implementation
With our professional project management, we implement the requirements of our customers. Whether it is a matter of taking over single services, totally restructuring the supply chain, or complete outsourcing of your logistics, we will meet any challenge.
Our project team has extensive expertise in the development of customized logistics concepts along the entire supply chain. This can range from data analysis and process evaluation according to the MTM method through to comprehensive calculations and planning for the logistics.
All of the participating functional areas are closely involved even from the logistics planning stage. Experienced project managers continue to be the link between the project partners throughout the entire duration of the project. They structure pending tasks, synchronize the scheduling, take responsibility for the supervision, and lead the project to its goal.
In each project, we focus on the requirements and preferences of our customer during the planning. The logistics concepts must fit into our customer's business strategy. BLG has in the past successfully implemented varying concepts, from the integration of the logistics into a multi-user site, to the selection and commissioning of a new warehouse, through to the transfer of operations in accordance with Section 613a of the BGB (German Civil Code).
For every logistical challenge, we can find the right solution:
- Customization or optimization of existing logistics processes
- Implementation of new technologies during operation
- Extension, upgrade or enhancement of existing properties or equipment during operation
- Introduction of new IT systems without any interruption in operation
- Planning, construction, and commissioning of new logistics facilities
- Relocation of warehouse stock while guaranteeing constant availability of goods
We would be happy to advise you personally!
Contact for industrial logistics
Contact for retail logistics
Contact for automobile logistics