Automated warehouse and picking processes
We implement systems for our customers, from simple roller conveyors through to complex materials handling technology – and each implementation is individual, tailor-made, and flexible. We have many years of experience gained from projects of varying complexity for small, medium and large enterprises. As a result, BLG LOGISTICS has the latest technical know-how and a great deal of expertise in the development of flexible and sophisticated technical solutions. Ongoing advice is a particular focus for us in our long-term cooperation with our customers. Our technical staff ensure the use of the right materials-handling technology in each case and high systems availability – right on site and round the clock.
We provide services for you in the following areas:
- Maintenance, servicing, and repair of the current materials-handling equipment
- Storage technology, from small parts warehouses through to fully-automated high-bay racking
- Automotive technology (e.g. forklift trucks, tractors, trailers)
- Building technology (e.g. gates, dock levelers, lighting)
- Crane technology (e.g. container gantry cranes, port cranes)
- Measurement and plant technology (e.g. saws, lasers, precision tools)
- Systems technology (e.g. washing plants, hardening furnaces, preservation equipment)
Costs and the environment at a glance
Through the selection of suitable integrated technical solutions, we implement in our facilities intelligent warehouse and picking processes that are synchronized with each other. Internal logistics processes can be optimally supported and planned through specifically deployed automation. To determine the right technical concept, the advantages of a technical solution are compared with the investment using a profitability calculation.
Economy and ecology are in harmony at BLG and can therefore contribute to the profitability of your company. Concepts to actively save energy and reduce CO² emissions are a priority for BLG LOGISTICS in the planning, design, and operation of facilities.