Our mission: Making logistics easier. Providing more success for our customers.
Our principle: We are a dynamic company with a rich past, a successful present and a strong future!
Our promise to you: Joining BLG LOGISTICS will be a great move! With this promise, we aim to motivate you to come on board. That's because we want you to make us even better with your capabilities, ideas and your whole personality.
We train our future employees, and we can offer you an apprenticeship as an automotive mechatronics engineer (m/f/d), starting on September 1, 2021.
TAKE ON RESPONSIBILITY STEP BY STEP
You will soon be leaving school, and you want to finally show what you have to offer in a real work environment? Take an apprenticeship as an automotive mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) and work on exciting tasks:
Automotive mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) – your tasks
You check and evaluate vehicle data. You notice strange noises made by engines, motors or air conditioning systems and fix them reliably. You check lighting systems, clean gear components and change tires. Getting your hands dirty doesn't bother you? You're a practical person who likes hands-on work.
- After you successfully complete your apprenticeship, we offer you an unlimited employment contract.
- You earn a good apprentice wage and get lots of additional benefits such as staff discounts and pension provisions.
- Are you a team player? That's good, because you train together with around 50 other apprentices in your year and support each other.
- And if you have questions or need help during your apprenticeship? We're always there to support you.
- The apprenticeship as an automotive mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) takes 3.5 years. If you achieve good results, you can reduce this time. We will be happy to support you.
AUTOMOTIVE MECHATRONICS ENGINEER – A VARIED APPRENTICESHIP WITH A SECURE FUTURE
Sounds good? Then take the plunge: Apply now and start your career at BLG LOGISTICS! We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
You can take our test in your own home as soon as you receive your access data from us. If you pass, we invite you to take another test. Application deadline? There isn't one! We fill our apprenticeship places in a rolling selection process.
You can find more information here: Apprenticeships at BLG LOGISTICS
Apprenticeship as a mechatronics engineer
Apprenticeship as a construction mechanic
Apprenticeship as a commercial vehicle mechatronics engineer
Apprenticeship as a vehicle painter