How does the apprenticeship work?
Apprenticeship – that means: Theory at a vocational college and practice at the company.
At our company, you will get to know all the departments that are important in your qualified job. That covers practice. To buff up your theoretical knowledge as well, we have an operational apprenticeship plan and defined content for the apprenticeship.
Your apprenticeship lasts 3.5 years. You do a really good job and want to reduce it? We are happy to help you.
What does the apprenticeship cover?
- how to ensure traffic safety of our trucks.
- About the work processes in a modern truck workshop and always have an eye on quality.
- How to look for problems in our trucks and find an appropriate solution together with your colleagues.
- You address damage to engines, tires, or reconstructed parts confidently and reliably.
- You take care of exhaust gas tests and oil changes in a timely manner.
What should you bring?
You are currently working on finishing high school with good grades and are motivated to discover the world of logistics with us. You are a team player and are interested in large cars. Interested? Check out our current vacancies.
Where do we train?
Vacancies in Germany
All our departments in Germany offer a wide range of different jobs. The current vacancies you will find under the link below. You just have to choose your favorite workplace, job type and field of work. Due to the location, all our job advertisements are in written in German.
All over the world we are searching for new employees continuously. If you are interested in jobs on a special international department, just follow the link below and find an overview over all our departments. For current vacancies or an application please contact the contact person of the respective department.