BLG LOGISTICS offers great opportunities to look around and prove yourself in the world of logistics for anyone who is looking for a change, wants to change careers or is just starting out in professional life. We have a variety of apprenticeships and dual study programs on offer. With us, school grades don't matter and applying shouldn't be a problem either, because the first step doesn't even require a cover letter or a resume.
- a secure job and good training pay
- if you perform well, you are guaranteed to be taken on
- Training is only possible on a part-time basis? No problem!
- responsibility and: show what you can do
- numerous benefits such as company fitness, job ticket, attractive employee discounts
- professional and personal development opportunities
- great colleagues and open interaction with each other
- Fair framework conditions
- capital-forming benefits
We offer our trainees a varied and exciting training: They change departments every four months. This gives our trainees an insight into many different areas and allows them to build up a network within the company. In order to also create close contact with the other trainees, BLG organizes many events throughout the year (e.g. trade fairs, the Freimarkt parade, dragon boat races, soccer tournaments and much more). To strengthen the togetherness among the trainees, the "after-school workshop" takes place once a week after vocational school. Then it's off to the training center with the Azubikolleg:innen - time for free learning and exchanging ideas.
At BLG LOGISTICS, trainees are treated just like other employees, so a lot of value is placed on their opinions. In order to include this opinion in important decisions, BLG has a youth and trainee representative committee. Typical "trainee tasks" such as making coffee or photocopying do not exist here, but responsibility from the very beginning.
”What I like best about my first station in the HR department is that I get to accompany the entire application and hiring process of the new trainees. I perform many tasks independently and on my own responsibility.
Part of my tasks are preparing the upcoming interviews as well as drawing up the employment contracts, conducting the recruitment test and preparing the group task, but also writing and sending important documents are part of my daily to-dos.”
Janica M. (Trainee office administrator in the 1st year of apprenticeship)
- Office management assistant (m/f/d)
- Industrial management assistant (m/f/d)
- Management assistant for forwarding and logistics services (m/f/d)
- IT specialist for application development (m/f/d)
- IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
- Professional driver for goods transport (m/f/d)
- Specialist for warehouse logistics (m/f/d)
- Professional driver for car transport (m/f/d)
- Vehicle painter (m/f/d)
- Automotive mechatronics engineer (m/f/d)
- Construction mechanic (m/f/d)
- Mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
- Automotive mechatronics engineer for commercial vehicles (m/f/d)
- Dual study program in Informatics
- Dual study program in Logistics